Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bye Bye Bike

Well the used Cervelo P3 turned out to be a size 56cm, the fitter at Fort Worth Cycling broke the news to me and said he couldn't make it work.  I was immediately upset, but felt I got a good deal when I bought it.  So I listed on eBay for 5 days and it sold for just over $2k...very disappointing.

In the meantime, I picked up a 2012 Cervelo P2 in a size 61cm from Richardson Bike Mart.  David Jones fit me to it.  On Sunday I went for a ride with a friend from church who is training for a Half Ironman in Galveston in April.  He was faster, but I tried my best to keep up.  We knocked out 17.5 miles together and I'm not sore from it.  It was windy and I almost got knocked over from gusts several times.

Gotta roll with the punches...

No comments:

Post a Comment